Garlic Chicken ‘N’ Pasta
A jar of store-bought Parmesan sauce makes it a breeze to toss together this chicken and pasta. "I like to garnish the entree with crisp crumbled bacon and chopped fresh basil," notes Phyllis Schmalz from her kitchen in Kansas City, Kansas.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan sauce
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Add Parmesan sauce; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken juices run clean. Add half of the tomatoes. Drain pasta; top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 372 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 72mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Originally published as Garlic Chicken 'N' Pasta in Quick Cooking May/June 2003