Garlic Chicken Bake Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 to 4 tablespoons savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and soup mix.
- 2. Place the chicken in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Spread with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear and a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 222 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 686mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Chicken Bake
"I couldn't find the soup mix so I found asubstitute and it still turned out great."
"I added french onion dip to the ingredients and it was very tasty!"
"Very tasty recipe"
"I used closer to 3/4 cup of mayonnaise with 3 tbsp of the soup mix and it wasn't salty at all! This is an excellent recipe and I will certainly keep it around!!"
"Too much salt in the soup mix so I used garlic power."
"I thought this was just ok, too salty for me. Edible, but would not make again."
"YES this is a keeper."
"[quote user="Heidi_Brampton_Ontario"]the recipe sounds very good, but comparing the ingredients to the picture, it makes me wonder if 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs would achieve the same look as in the picture ???? It almost looks like it would have taken 2 tblsp to bread the 1 serving shown.[/quote]I made this tonight for dinner, the chicken was moist, but I can't say that I would serve it for company, sure enough 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs would not be suffient. I am not putting it in my "keeper" file. Heidi. "
"I would like to see some dessert recipes made with coconut flour and stevia for sweetening."
"I would like to see some slow cooker recipes"
"I agree with Heidi. In the picture it also looks as if the chicken breast were rolled in the breadcrumbs rather than sprinkled. Does sound interesting tho, I'll have to try it!"
"Thank you for posting, the recipe sounds very good, but comparing the ingredients to the picture, it makes me wonder if 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs would achieve the same look as in the picture ???? It almost looks like it would have taken 2 tblsp to bread the 1 serving shown.I will try this recipe, because it does sound good. Heidi. "