Garlic Chicken Bake
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 to 4 tablespoons savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and soup mix.
- Place the chicken in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Spread with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear and a thermometer reads 170°.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 222 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 686mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Mar 25, 2014
I couldn't find the soup mix so I found asubstitute and it still turned out great.
Feb 6, 2014
I added french onion dip to the ingredients and it was very tasty!
Oct 20, 2011
Very tasty recipe
Aug 25, 2011
I used closer to 3/4 cup of mayonnaise with 3 tbsp of the soup mix and it wasn't salty at all! This is an excellent recipe and I will certainly keep it around!!
Nov 10, 2010
Too much salt in the soup mix so I used garlic power.
Jul 15, 2010
I thought this was just ok, too salty for me. Edible, but would not make again.
Mar 19, 2010
Not a "special" dish for company as someone has said but great for a regular night meal, quick, easy, good and moist! And not to garlicky, Yum
Feb 9, 2010
YES this is a keeper.
Jan 15, 2010
This was delicious! A big hit with my husband who does not like chicken breasts because of the dryness. This was very moist. I did use dry onion soup mix as it was all I had, added a tablespoon of minced garlic. It was still wonderful.
Aug 6, 2009
The Savory Herb and Garlic soup mix is made by Lipton and it comes in a box of 2 (just like the dry onion soup mix).