- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral or penne pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan sauce
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Add Parmesan sauce; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken juices run clean. Add half of the tomatoes. Drain pasta; top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGarlic Chicken 'N' Pasta
"This recipe is delicious. It will definitely become a staple in our home"