Garlic Chicken & Bacon Pizza Recipe
Cooking creme is the secret to adding a lot of flavor without a lot of extra ingredients in this pizza. It’s our go-to for game night. We love it; you’re going to love it, too! —Josee Lanzi, New Port Richey, Florida
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia savory garlic cooking creme
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 strips ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place pizza crust on a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with cooking creme. Top with chicken and bacon; sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 303 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 801mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Chicken & Bacon Pizza
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2014
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2012
"quick & delicious."
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC