- 2 cups buttermilk
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 3-1/2 pounds), cut up
- Cayenne pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag or glass 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, combine the first six ingredients. Add chicken pieces; turn to coat. Cover or close bag and refrigerate at least 8 hours. Drain and shake off excess marinade from chicken; do not rinse. Sprinkle lightly with cayenne pepper. Cover and grill over medium coals, turning once, for 30-45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGarlic Chicken
"Though the chicken was very moist, it had no flavor, despite marinating overnight. I won't make it again."