Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Press dough onto a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and basil; drizzle over dough. Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until crisp. Cut into squares. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 145 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 331mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Jan 20, 2017
Wow! This was so good and so simple to make! I used a three-cheese Italian blend of Parmesan, Romano and Asiago, as I had that on hand and it was the best! Will be making again this weekend when we have guests!
Jan 19, 2017
Ultimate Cheesy Bread Goodness!! We served it alongside Cheesy Pizza Casserole (another TOH recipe)! Hubby and I loved it. The only change I would make is to go a a little lighter on the Romano. It is going to be a new go to pasta side.