Garlic-Cheese Flat Bread
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Unroll dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; flatten dough to 13x9-in. rectangle and build up edges slightly.
- 2. Drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with basil, garlic and cheeses.
- 3. Bake at 425° until crisp, 11-14 minutes. Cut into squares; serve warm.
1 piece: 146 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 317mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Jul 4, 2014
This was oh, so yummy! We loved it!
Sep 15, 2011
I didn't have pizza crust on hand so I had a tube of cresent rolls that I used instead. Just made sure all the seams were sealed and did the rest as it called for. 375 for about 8 mins...just watch it. Was very tasty and my family loved it.