- 1 pound fresh or frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 to 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook green beans in water to cover until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Add onion powder and garlic powder. Drain beans; add to skillet and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGarlic-Buttered Green Beans
"Notjing goes with green beans better than garlic and mushrooms. This is easy to fix and good."
"I made this recipe again for Thanksgiving this year. It is a wonderful recipe--simple to make as well. Thank you for submitting the recipe."
"This just tasted a bit odd. We just didn't quite "get" what taste the recipe was going for.~ Theresa"