- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 beef flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak (3/4 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter, parsley, garlic and soy sauce.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat. Add steak; cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°), 4-7 minutes per side. Serve with garlic butter. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGarlic-Butter Steak
"This is a very good steak recipe. A keeper. Janet. VFE"
"This was a very good steak and I'm not a steak fan. My guys loved it."
"DH cooked this steak recipe last night after I saw it posted on Facebook. We enjoyed it very much. DH used choice cut strip steak because that's what I bought. I also suggested he use some homemade ghee for cooking the steak because it does not burn like regular butter and still has the butter taste. I made the garlic butter using regular butter called for in the recipe. Will definitely add this to our keeper file."
"The garlic butter on these steaks was amazing! I've never tried that before and now will keep this in mind each time we have steak. Delicious!"
"Delicious and tender"
"I marinated steak in 2 tablespoons of Soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of minced garlic and the parsley for thirty minutes then threw the steak and butter in the skillet. Excellent!"
"So good! And so easy to make."
"Excellent recipe for the type of steak! Will definitely make again."
"agree with the 4.5 stars, definitely could use a good marinade to make it a perfect 5!"
"4.5 Stars: The garlic butter is divine. I marinated the steak in Dale's for about 30 minutes and my husband thought it was still very plain. I will marinate longer next time. It definitely needs more than salt and pepper."