Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- In a small bowl, beat butter and mayonnaise until blended. Stir in the cheeses, onions, Italian seasoning and garlic. Spread over cut sides of bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and bubbly. Cut into 2-in. slices.
3 each: 775 calories, 58g fat (30g saturated fat), 133mg cholesterol, 1257mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.