- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Unroll dough; spread butter mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 12 slices; place in greased muffin cups, cut side down.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forGarlic Bread Spirals
"Should be soften butter, not melt. Didnt think about it until it was to late"
"It was very tasty! The french loaf does not unroll. Tried to use a rolling pin but had az hard time getting the dough ti stay unrolled. Did not come out like spirals but still very good."
"yum! want to try these but can't get crescent dough or French bread refridgerated dough in Australia......could it work with pastry done in muffin cups too???"
"This recipe was so easy to make. I made them when we had a small get together.. everybody loved them. They make great finger foods."
"So very simple, but so very good! I used Crescent Roll Sheets instead of the French loaf as I have had the same problem of it not rolling out enough. The Crescent Roll Sheets worked great! No rolling out needed."
"I used the Pillsbury French bread & it would not unroll. Tried to roll out with rolling pin, but that didn't work either.. Flavor was great, so next time I'll try using the crescent rolls"