- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic. Brush over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with parsley. Place, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 2-in. slices. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGarlic Bread
"Love this garlic bread. Beats store bought hands down"
"Great taste, and healthier than store bought frozen bread. Less additives."
"Excellent! The cooking directions resulted in perfectly cooked garlic bread!"
"i have never tasted it but i think it will taste really good cause it looks really good"
"I've made this garlic bread several times. My family loves it. I use whatever bread I happen to have on hand. This last time I used Texas toast. It was yummy. We enjoy cheese on our garlic bread. so i split the batch and do one set with parmesan cheese. Thanks for sharing a delicious recipe for us all to enjoy. It's very quick and easy."
"Absolutely delicious and so fast and easy to make. Just a few little ingredients and it is so good and fresh"