Garlic Baby Potatoes
We suggest this recipe when you need a classic potato dish that pairs well with a variety of meaty entrees.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh oregano
- 4-1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 24 small red or fingerling potatoes, halved
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to a greased 9-in. square baking pan; drizzle with garlic mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-20 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 552 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 784mg sodium, 107g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 10g fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Baby Rosemary Potatoes in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2009