I like to put this side into the oven to roast with the main dish. The artichokes give it a gourmet appeal. —Marie Rizzio, Interlochen, Michigan
Featured In: 23 Classic Recipes for Your Passover Seder
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 pounds medium red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen artichoke hearts
- 8 garlic cloves, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Place the potatoes, artichokes and garlic in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the oil, salt and pepper; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl. Add lemon juice, parsley and lemon peel; toss to coat. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Garlic and Artichoke Roasted Potatoes in Healthy Cooking October/November 2011, p58
Reviews forGarlic and Artichoke Roasted Potatoes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2013
"This was excellent. I used half sweet potatoes, which added some extra flavor."
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2011