We crave pizza that’s super fast, cheesy and original. This one with steak and veggies is for folks who like their pie with everything on top. —Jade Fears, Grand Ridge, Florida
Recommended: 30 June Recipes You’ll Love
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick and 1 pound)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°. Season steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add steak; cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145° for medium-rare doneness. Remove from pan.
- Meanwhile, place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with garlic-herb cheese. Top with spinach and onion.
- Cut steak into slices; arrange on pizza. Top with mushrooms and cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into 12 pieces. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Garlic & Herb Steak Pizza in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016
Reviews forGarlic & Herb Steak Pizza
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2016
"My husband said this was the best pizza he's ever had. The spreadable cheese makes a really easy, unique, and delicious sauce."