Garden Zucchini & Corn Saute
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh whole kernel corn
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Add corn and garlic; saute 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with sugar, salt and lemon-pepper.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 72 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Dec 30, 2011
It was good. Next time I will use a little less zucchini.
Oct 21, 2010
This was very delish. I will make this again.
Aug 15, 2010
Delicious! Substituted mushrooms for the corn since we were having corn on the cob already.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.