Garden Veggie Pasta Salad
This recipe pleasantly proves that making pasta salad doesn't have to be a time-consuming task, thanks to the head start from bottled salad dressing.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, tomatoes, green pepper, celery and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, mayonnaise and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 259 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 543mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Veggie Macaroni Salad in 2004 Taste of Home Calendar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.