- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, tomatoes, green pepper, celery and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, mayonnaise and pepper; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGarden Veggie Pasta Salad
"I added some ranch dressing & some shredded cheddar cheese. Yummy!"