VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, tomatoes, green pepper, celery and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, mayonnaise and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Macaroni Salad in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p5
Reviews forGarden Veggie Pasta Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2012
"I added some ranch dressing & some shredded cheddar cheese. Yummy!"