- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- Chopped fresh basil, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, toss vegetables with oil, salt and pepper. Roast 18-22 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain and return to pan.
- Stir in roasted vegetables, Alfredo sauce and pesto. If desired, sprinkle with basil. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGarden Vegetable Gnocchi
"This recipe is easy to make and tasty. I did not add the optional basil, so found it needed some spice. I would double the mushrooms next time. Overall, a good recipe for a meatless dish. Very filling."