Garden Tuna Macaroni Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2/3 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup diced radishes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tuna, vegetables and parsley. Drain macaroni and rinse in cold water; add to tuna mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, ranch dressing, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 12, 2015
Jun 14, 2012
I made this to take to a potluck on Sunday and it went over very well. I also left out the radishes. The only other change I made was to use gluten free elbow macaroni (the brown rice kind). We thought this salad was delicious!
Jun 13, 2011
I put in 3.25 cups uncooked macaroni, use canned salmon and 1 cup of each chopped celery, chopped pepper and shredded carrots. I also leave out radishes and reduce pepper to 1/2 tsp. All other ingredients as same in recipe. I make it several times in the summer.