- 4 to 5 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the tomato sauce, oil, lime juice, garlic salt and pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
1/4 cup: 20 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.