- 3 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion and cucumber. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until blended. Drizzle over salad; gently toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGarden Tomato Salad
"Loved the delicious dressing."
"I made this delectable salad today to serve at lunch to accompany a quiche. I used multi-color cherry tomatoes. I made the dressing with chives and tarragon because I didn't have fresh basil. The dressing is light and very flavorful. The salad was so easy to make, and I will definitely will be making this again."
"Extremely refreshing and delicious. I love the dressing!"
"This was so fresh and tasty with the tomatoes and cucumbers I got at the farmers market!"
"This is wonderful! So fresh and easy to throw together. I couldn't stop picking at it."