Garden Primavera Fettuccine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 small yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1/2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last 4 minutes. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add Alfredo sauce and basil; toss to coat. Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 165 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
May 27, 2011
My family loves this. I add chicken to make it a main dish.
Apr 8, 2011
I added a pound of cooked medium shrimp and added a little more sauce. We have this quite often as a main dish...We love it...
Jun 3, 2010
I used a low fat Alfredo sauce (by Ragu, I think) and it turned out good. I made it as a one-pot meal instead of a side dish though.
Dec 8, 2008
Very good! I also added some chopped parsley.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.