Fresh-from-the-garden flavors steal the show in this mouthwatering pizza;—Vini Williams, Saint James, Missouri.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash pepper
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/3 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, peppers, onion, carrot and garlic in butter for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, oregano and pepper; toss to coat.
- Place the crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Spoon vegetable mixture onto crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with tomato and cheese. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1/2 each: 324 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 568mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat, 1 lean meat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.