Garden Party Salad
I knew I had to add this salad to my collection as soon as I sampled it at a garden club supper. I wasn't alone...everyone asked the woman who brought it for the recipe!
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, whisk first six ingredients until smooth; chill. Just before serving, combine chicken, raisins, almonds and parsley in a large bowl; add dressing and toss.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 455 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 168mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 41g protein.
Originally published as Garden Party Salad in Country Chicken Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.