VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 whole cloves
- Dash dried basil
- 2-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin or boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-1/4-inch pieces
- 2 dozen cherry tomatoes
- 2 dozen fresh mushrooms caps
- 1 large green or sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 Hot cooked rice
- In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients; set aside. Assemble kabobs by threading meat and vegetables on metal skewers. Place in a large glass dish. Pour marinade over kabobs; cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight, turning several times.
- Grill kabobs over medium-hot heat until the meat and vegetables have reached desired doneness. Remove from the skewers and serve with rice. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Garden Kabobs in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p18
Reviews forGarden Kabobs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2015
"Works with everything."