Garden-Fresh Taco Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning, divided
- 1 large head lettuce, shredded
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Leaf lettuce
- Crushed tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in half of the taco seasoning. Remove from the heat; stir in the shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onion and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, salsa and remaining taco seasoning. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Line a large bowl or platter with leaf lettuce; top with taco salad. Sprinkle tortilla chips around edge.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 677 calories, 46g fat (19g saturated fat), 150mg cholesterol, 1742mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 4g fiber), 35g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 4, 2018
This was very good. Just the one I was looking for. I will make it again! Thanks.
Jun 5, 2017
LOVE THIS recipe. Great for dinner and if you amp up the portions, it's also a hit for an office potluck or family gathering. Very easy.
Oct 20, 2014
Liked this very much. Next time I would only make half the dressing as it made quite a bit and we didn't use it all.
Jun 28, 2010
Hi Recipe-Bot, You sound like a sweet teen, I really like the idea you give here. Hubby & I love anything taco...I bet you end up as a chef somewhere good when you grow up. One of our Grandson's 16yrs old loves to cook & he really is good and picks up recipes really fast.