Garden Fresh Subs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Dash garlic salt
- 2 French rolls, split
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 thin slices hard salami (1/4 ounce each)
- 2 slices process American cheese (3/4 ounce each)
- 1 slice Swiss cheese (3/4 ounce), halved
- 4 slices tomato
- 8 thin cucumber slices
- 4 green pepper rings
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Spread over rolls. Layer the remaining ingredients on roll bottoms. Replace tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 387 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1017mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Jun 19, 2012
May 12, 2010
Garden fresh subs are a family favourite in our home and one we make when we want a quick, easy meal. They are so easy to fix, we simply do it fast, then eat them and clean up the mess.
May 31, 2009
I will probably switch to a less fat meat, like turkey salami & a lower fat swiss cheese.