Garden Fresh Subs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Dash garlic salt
- 2 French rolls, split
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 thin slices hard salami (1/4 ounce each)
- 2 slices process American cheese (3/4 ounce each)
- 1 slice Swiss cheese (3/4 ounce), halved
- 4 slices tomato
- 8 thin cucumber slices
- 4 green pepper rings
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Spread over rolls. Layer the remaining ingredients on roll bottoms. Replace tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 387 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1017mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 19, 2012
May 12, 2010
Garden fresh subs are a family favourite in our home and one we make when we want a quick, easy meal. They are so easy to fix, we simply do it fast, then eat them and clean up the mess.
May 31, 2009
I will probably switch to a less fat meat, like turkey salami & a lower fat swiss cheese.