Garden-Fresh Grilled Veggie Pizza
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large sweet red pepper, halved, stemmed and seeded
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small onion, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 8 slices smoked provolone cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1. Mix oil and garlic; brush onto both sides of vegetables. Sprinkle with pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat until tender, 4-5 minutes per side for pepper and onion, 3-4 minutes per side for zucchini, 2-3 minutes per side for tomatoes.
- 2. Coarsely chop pepper, onion and zucchini. Spread pizza crust with cream cheese; layer with 4 slices provolone and tomato slices. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup basil, carrots, oregano and thyme. Top with grilled vegetables, then remaining cheese.
- 3. Grill pizza, covered, over medium heat until bottom is golden brown and cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes. Top with remaining basil.
1 slice: 395 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 618mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 16g protein.
Jun 4, 2019This is a great recipe. I love the provolone on it. You can change up the veggies to make it fit your family's likes.
May 30, 2019Yummy
Jun 24, 2018
I made this for my hubby and I. I used half of: full tomato, zucchini, etc. next time I’ll use tbe whole thing. I chopped, poured oil on the veggies and garlic then grilled in a frying pan. It was really good! Added chicken.