Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes10 servings (2-1/2 quarts)
- 3 cups chopped seeded peeled fresh tomatoes
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Seasoned croutons
- In a large bowl, combine the first 14 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Garnish each serving with croutons.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 94 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 757mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 14, 2017
Jun 11, 2013
Loved this recipe! It's really fast and easy. This is really excellent picnic fare! I spiced it up with some fresh jalapeno peppers.
Jul 25, 2011
Perfect! First time making Gazpacho, so I don't know yet what could be better. This seemed to cover all the bases.
Oct 30, 2009
I didn't care for this dish. It tasted unfinished. The taste reminded me of a shrimp cocktail.