- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 pounds cod or haddock
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Drizzle the butter over eight pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12 in.). Cut fish into eight portions; place one portion on each piece of foil. Sprinkle all with seasoned salt and lemon-pepper. Top with vegetables and cheese.
- Loosely wrap foil around fish; seal top and sides. Place in two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 23-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Carefully open foil; transfer fish and vegetables to serving plates. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGarden Fish Packets
"My family loves this recipe. Turns out perfect every time. You can switch up veggies to fit everyone's liking"
"My intire family loved this dish. We put it on rice and got rid of the mushrooms and it was delicious."
"Love these!! I make a single batch with the veggies only. This was initially in the magazine to make extra to use in another recipe. So use half the cod for a single dinner."