Garden Coleslaw for 2
Green onions and a creamy dressing add great flavor to this crisp, refreshing slaw from Ginny Werkmeister of Tilden, Nebraska.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, pepper and onion. Combine the remaining ingredients; add to cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 181 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Cole Slaw in Taste of Home April/May 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.