- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large green or sweet red pepepr, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-in. slices
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound large fresh mushrooms
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add the beef. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- If grilling the kabobs, coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef and vegetables. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until beef reaches desired doneness, turning three times.
- In a saucepan, combine the dipping sauce ingredients; mix well. Cook over low heat until heated through. Serve with kabobs. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGarden Bounty Beef Kabobs
"these were so, so good! i really love the dipping sauce! the marinade isn't overpowering - just really enhances the beef. we used pre-cut stirfry meat but next time will opt for the sirloin. our propane tank was empty so we did them in the oven - just 10 min at 450 and they were just right. will definitley make again and again."
"easy to make and pleasantly surprised how good it was because I used stewing beef and only marinaded for 30 mins. The dipping sauce taste like onion dip you use with potato chips, but took on a whole new flavor with the grilled vegetables. We even dipped the marinated beef in the dipping sauce, very good!"