Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/4 cups V8 juice
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 126 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 933mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 4, 2017
Would love to give this soup a go but I was inspired by the "picture" which appears to have celery, beef and peas included and none of which are featured in the recipe ingredients. Is it possible to get a "real" picture of the soup ... they are usually a fairly good inspirational guide.