Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/4 cups V8 juice
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 126 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 933mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Mar 4, 2017
Would love to give this soup a go but I was inspired by the "picture" which appears to have celery, beef and peas included and none of which are featured in the recipe ingredients. Is it possible to get a "real" picture of the soup ... they are usually a fairly good inspirational guide.