Garbanzo Bean Salad Recipe
I received the greatest compliment when I took this salad to our daughter's preschool potluck...and came home this an empty bowl! I've given the recipe away many times over the years.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) garbanzo beans
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 3-1/2 tablespoons red wine or cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. For dressing, combine all ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hour or overnight. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 121 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Garbanzo Bean Salad
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC