Game Time Stromboli
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 20 min.
Makes2 stromboli (6 servings each)
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 ounces thinly sliced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced mortadella
- 8 ounces thinly sliced capocollo or prosciutto
- 8 ounces thinly sliced hard salami
- 1 large green pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a greased baking sheet, unroll one pizza crust and pat into a 16x13-in. rectangle. Layer half of the mozzarella cheese, deli meats and pepper lengthwise down center third of crust, leaving a 1/2-in. border at each end. Fold up long sides of crust over filling, pinching seam and ends to seal. Fold up ends. Cut slits in top. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle each with half of the Asiago cheese, garlic powder and parsley. Bake 16-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 slice (calculated without sauce): 304 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1123mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 19, 2015
Very delicious! I added some kalamata olives and also banana peppers . I have two vegetarian daughters and this could very easily be made with just cheeses etc.
Dec 31, 2013
This is a great recipe! I made it for a football game and my family ate it up. I am making it again tonight for New Year's Eve.
Jun 6, 2013
I didn't use the meats listed; my children would never have touched it. The tubed pizza crust was a little difficult to pat into a 16 by 13 rectangle. It was just okay. Nothing special.
May 24, 2013
Excellent! I just used pepperoni and salami and also added mushrooms. It was too good and too easy! For all the people who don't like salt you might want to try it this way.
May 4, 2013
The idea is good, but we did not like the combination of meats suggested in the recipe. I used homemade pizza dough, and it worked very well. I will make this again, but I will use chicken or pepperoni next time.
Feb 12, 2013
This stromboli was so salty that we could not finish a portion. The salad we had with it helped some but not enough to kill the salt. Will not finish the leftovers.
Jan 29, 2013
This was dSo good, better than any restaurant. I added mushrooms and onion which gave it so much more flavor. My husband looooved it!
Jan 23, 2013
Too salty; too salty; too salty--I made this substituting my home made garlic herb pizza dough for the packaged crust- other than that everything as written. We found it terribly salty. Would have enjoyed more peppers or even onions too as a replacement for 1 or 2 of the cold cuts.- definitely NOT finishing the leftovers- sending them to work with my husband maybe someone there will consume the remainder.