Some like it hot with jalapenos; others like it cool with a dollop of sour cream. But one thing’s for sure: This is “nacho” ordinary pizza night. —Jamie Jones, Madison, Georgia
Recommended: Game Day Potluck Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded beef
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa, optional
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Brush with oil. Spread beans over crust. Top with beef, tomatoes, jalapenos and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 6 slices.
Originally published as Game-Night Nacho Pizza in Simple & Delicious August/September 2011, p59
Reviews forGame-Night Nacho Pizza
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2011
"Super easy and a big hit!"