Game Night Domino Brownies
Brownies are the perfect handheld treat, and they’re even more fun when decorated like dominoes. Chocolate lovers, rejoice! —Barbara Birk, St. George, UT
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into 32 bars. Use frosting to decorate like dominoes.
Nutrition Facts1 brownie: 104 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.