Game-Day Thai Chicken Meatballs
These Thai chicken meatballs make a great game-day snack. We also like to serve them as a main dish over stir-fried veggies. —Merry Graham, Newhall, California
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. In a small bowl, combine chili sauce, lime juice, ketchup and soy sauce; reserve 1/2 cup for serving. In a large bowl, combine egg, bread crumbs, green onion, cilantro, salt, garlic powder and remaining 4 tablespoons chili sauce mixture. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 12 balls.
- In batches, arrange meatballs in a single layer in greased air-fryer basket. Cook until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes. Turn and cook until lightly browned and cooked through, 4-5 minutes longer. Serve with reserved sauce; sprinkle with additional cilantro.