Fun Party Cupcakes Recipe
These are a cinch to bake—and even more fun to decorate! Our Test Kitchen staff turned out a pair of not-so-scary aliens, but you can let the kids top their cakes any way they want.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package cake mix of your choice (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Green gel food coloring or color of your choice, optional
- Assorted candies of your choice: Pretzel sticks, Tic Tacs, Life Savers, red string licorice, Tart'n'Tinys, Chuckles, and Peanut M&M's
- 1. Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 18-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. Tint the frosting with food coloring if desired. Frost the cupcakes and decorate as desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 202 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Fun Party Cupcakes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC