Fudgy S’mores Brownie Bars
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 30 min.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (11.5 oz.) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (13 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl, stirring until evenly moistened. Sprinkle 1 cup graham cracker mixture evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread over crumbs in pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- MICROWAVE sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 2 minutes. Stir until completely melted and smooth. Pour over brownie layer. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- HEAT broiler to HIGH. Spread marshmallow creme evenly over chocolate layer. Sprinkle evenly with remaining graham cracker crumbs. Sprinkle evenly with mini marshmallows. Broil 6 inches from heat 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 27, 2015
I made these over the weekend. They tasted great but did not hold up. The marshmallow didn't stay on top of the brownie. It ran down the sides after it was cut. The picure is mis-leading