Fudgy Christmas Wreath
These are the perfect candy for your next Christmas party. They will be sure to disappear in no time.—Nancy Maguire, Stony Plain, Alberta
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Red and green maraschino cherries
- 1. In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir milk and chocolate chips until chocolate melts and mixture is slightly thickened, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla. Cool until it stars to set, about 15 minutes. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Spoon chocolate mixture by 2 tablespoonfuls into small mounds to form a wreath. Decorate with cherries. Chill until firm; serve chilled.
1 each: 152 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Dec 31, 1969
Tastes fabulous and a really wonderful recipe to add to the Christmas to-do list
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC