Fudgy Christmas Wreath
These are the perfect candy for your next Christmas party. They will be sure to disappear in no time.—Nancy Maguire, Stony Plain, Alberta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 24 servings
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Red and green maraschino cherries
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir milk and chocolate chips until chocolate melts and mixture is slightly thickened, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla. Cool until it stars to set, about 15 minutes. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Spoon chocolate mixture by 2 tablespoonfuls into small mounds to form a wreath. Decorate with cherries. Chill until firm; serve chilled.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 152 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.