Fudgy Almond Pops
Amaretto creamer is the surprise ingredient that enhances the almond flavor of these chocolate fudge pops. —Sharon Guinta, Stamford, CT
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup amaretto-flavored refrigerated nondairy creamer
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, pudding mix, sugar, creamer and extract for 2 minutes or until creamy. Pour into molds or cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
Originally published as Almond Popsicles in Taste of Home June/July 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.