Fudge with Candy Bar Bits
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 1-1/2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate fudge frosting
- 2 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch chunks, divided
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips; stir until smooth. Stir in frosting and half of the candy bar pieces. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining candy bar pieces. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut fudge with a heart-shaped cookie cutter. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 93 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
May 26, 2012
I made this for my kids at school but the teachers ate all up before I got it to the classroom! SO EASY AND YUMMY!! OMG!!!
Dec 23, 2011
it was really easy to make and even though the hubby said he didn't care for it I noticed my pan was almost empty lol
May 29, 2011
delicious and easy!
Mar 11, 2010
I made this for a food day at work. Everyone loved it and wanted the recipe. They couldn't believe it only had 4 ingredients and how easy it was to prepare. I'm sure I'll be making it again sometime soon!