Fudge Pecan Pie
The recipe for this fudgy pie can be easily doubled or even quadrupled for a party—or freeze the extras for a fast, tasty dessert.
- 1-1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked pie crust (9 inches)
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a small saucepan over low heat, or in the microwave, melt chocolate and butter. Cool.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat eggs until light; add flour and mix well. Add sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and salt. Stir in melted chocolate and pecans. Pour into pie crust. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until top is crusty and filling set.
- 3. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
1 slice: 387 calories, 23g fat (8g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC