Fudge Pecan Pie
The recipe for this fudgy pie can be easily doubled or even quadrupled for a party—or freeze the extras for a fast, tasty dessert.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1-1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked pie crust (9 inches)
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a small saucepan over low heat, or in the microwave, melt chocolate and butter. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs until light; add flour and mix well. Add sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and salt. Stir in melted chocolate and pecans. Pour into pie crust. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until top is crusty and filling set.
- Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 387 calories, 23g fat (8g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Fudge Pecan Pie in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.