- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries or sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a blender, process the berries until pureed. Pour into a large bowl. Add the corn syrup; mix well. Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of whipped topping and chocolate chips; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Spread over filling. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forFudge Berry Pie
"Didnt like this pie at all. The fudge gets hard and seperates from the filling when frozen."