- 3 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the lettuce, apple, dates and cranberries. In another bowl, whisk the cranberry juice, orange juice, vinegar, oil and salt. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Top with coconut and walnuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forFruity Tossed Salad
"This was very good. I used Pomegranate juice instead of cranberry in the dressing, nad omitted the coconut. Delish!"